Here are some of the tulips for the interested parties.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
April Showers Bring May Flowers
My mom was in town this past weekend, it was fun to have her here. We toured the LDS Humanitarian Services, where they prepare and organize all the food, clothing, medical supplies, and other items that are sent all over the world. It was pretty amazing to see how much assistance is given each year. We also went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. Surprisingly, there were some of the tulips that still had not bloomed yet, and it was the 26th of April. We have had a bit of cool weather this spring. We are still waiting to hear from Wake Forest. We also passed the one year mark as married folks yesterday. It seems to have flown by, it has been a great year. Fortunately, Jenny has decided to keep me around for another year. :)
Here are some of the tulips for the interested parties.


And here is us in the classic self portrait pose at the Thanksgiving Point waterfalls.
Here are some of the tulips for the interested parties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jenny you are such a good person. Why wouldn't you be touring humanitarian facilities. I am going to try to be more like you!
Oh Congratulations on your anniversary! How fun! I've never seen the waterfalls at Thanksgiving point, very pretty. I've only been there once I think.
I'm making you my honorary scout master. You can never be too old. Burning poop. Classic.
Post a Comment