Monday, September 8, 2008

For the past few weeks we had been planning on going to the Winston-Salem Air Show. With tropical storm Hannah we thought that maybe that wasn't going to happen. But, good for us, the storm barely brushed us and the show went on. Kris was in airplane heaven;) There were lots of planes on display and several were the classics. I'm not going to pretend that I know what those are but they were pretty cool. The show itself was neat. Kris said that those planes that do the aerobatics have to have lots of power. It was awesome to watch them do their tricks then come zooming back towards the earth to do another trick. Kris said that an air show at an Air Force base is pretty sweet too because you get the big jets and such. Maybe one day we'll get there.




3 comments:

davidandsuzi said...

Those planes look so cool! I hope your sunburn is getting better!

Rachel Johnson said...

Kris FOOTE!!! What is going on? This is Rachel and Tyler J!! How is life, you are married and everything! We knew that, but its fun to see you and your wife. Hey, check out our blog. I have a question for you, are you in Med school? I thought I heard that, and if so what do you think you are going to go into for practice? Our little guy has congenital heart disease and so I was just wondering if you have thought about what you want to go into yet. Anyways, Ty has been wanting to check up with you for awhile. Good to see you and talk with you later!!
Rachel

Roseann said...

Jen, I still can't believe I was so slow and didn't do anything with you before you headed out on your adventure to North Carolina. Looks like you are having fun.