

I guess no more explanation is necessary. We are very excited to know that "Little" Foote is a boy and to know that everything looks normal in there. I've started to feel some movements so that is cool and I noticed today that my belly button is getting really shallow and stretched out. Hopefully if it becomes an outy it will return to its normal inny status after all is said and done.
8 comments:
Yay! They can be buddies! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling normal again! :)
Your belly button will never be the same, trust me!!!
Hooray! Kevin wants to know if you're taking name suggestions. I always told Kevin I was going to stick a bean in there and tape it so it couldn't protrude, but I never had to. Ah, well. That, I'm afraid, is only one of the many changes your body will experience. Congrats!
I've been waiting for you to post an ultrasound pic. He's going to be a cutie-- hopefully with red hair.
Wowsers Jenny. Congrats. Boys are the best. And, mine went back in. Of course, it didn't protrude as much as some. Now if my stomach would just go back in ;)
Miriam
Yahoo for babies! My belly button is the same as it was before. hmmm.
Congrats! that's exciting! I feel like all my friends are having boys lately.
Jenny--it's Audrey (Roy) Petersen from BYU. Do you remember me? I found your blog through Melinda's. Congrats on being pregnant. Any names for the little guy? You'll have to stop by my blog and see my three kids. Three kids can you believe it?
Post a Comment