Congrats! He looks perfect. Hope you are doing well!
YAY! They do come, huh? Take it easy and let yourself get some rest! Congrats!
Can't wait to meet him!!!!!! You look great!!
So cute! Hooray he's here! I hope everything went well with the delivery, and that you are feeling well.
Congratulations! Way to go Stogie!
Ok, at first I totally thought he looked like Kris, but now I think he looks like Jenny! He is probably just a good combination of the both of you! I want to come see him again! Let me know what you need.
Yaayyyyy! He's here! What a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wow! Congratulations! He has a beautiful little face. I am happy for all of you and the start of this journey. What color is his hair?
I need more pics!! He is a cutie-- hope all is well, have fun with the family visitors!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congrats! He looks perfect. Hope you are doing well!
YAY! They do come, huh? Take it easy and let yourself get some rest! Congrats!
Can't wait to meet him!!!!!! You look great!!
So cute! Hooray he's here! I hope everything went well with the delivery, and that you are feeling well.
Congratulations! Way to go Stogie!
Ok, at first I totally thought he looked like Kris, but now I think he looks like Jenny! He is probably just a good combination of the both of you! I want to come see him again! Let me know what you need.
Yaayyyyy! He's here! What a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wow! Congratulations! He has a beautiful little face. I am happy for all of you and the start of this journey. What color is his hair?
I need more pics!! He is a cutie-- hope all is well, have fun with the family visitors!
Post a Comment