

This cute little boy is now 7 months old. He has been eating solids for the past month, somedays eating more than others. He eats rice cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots, and he just tried peas yesterday. He didn't seem to mind them but he hasn't been too into the solids the past few days. I don't know if that is because he has a cold but we'll keep doing what we are doing and I'm sure he'll get what he wants and needs nutrition wise. He has been a pretty good sleeper (except while I was on vacation in Houston). He usually sleeps about 10.5-11 hours a night, sometimes a little more than that. He loves to play in the tub with a yellow ducky. He isn't too fond of getting out and dried off and lotioned up but he can't stay in the tub all night long. He loves to talk and can go on for quite a while. He's pretty content to play with himself but loves to sing songs with me. He laughs when tickled and when Kris pretends to munch on him. He reaches for the book when we are singing hymns at church and reading stories at home. He is quite good at sitting by himself and he now gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth a bit. No crawling yet but I'm sure it's not to far out of the picture. We have really enjoyed the past 7 months and love watching him learn and grow. Denzil, We Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment