A few days before Valentine's Day I took Denzil to Barnes and Noble for their story time and craft time and this is the card Denzil made for Kris.
He is still in love with the park and especially the swings. We have Victoria over one or more times a week and she seemed to love the swings as well. I went to the park with Denzil the other day and I'm pretty sure he spent at least 1/2 hr on the swing. I'm surprised that he didn't get bored. I had to keep switching arms to make sure one muscle didn't get bigger than the other.
He is also in love with bikes. I guess that is why I decided that I should buy him a tricycle today and yes I did cave and get the one with the adult push handle because my back can't take the bending over for that long. He cried at the store when I made him get back in the cart so we could purchase the bike. He wanted to keep riding the "test" bike.

For one of our playgroup times we went to a bounce house that has little kid hours (6 and under) and we had a blast! We went down this slide at least 10 times because I was having so much fun on it.



This was taken a few weeks ago. I have pulled out the maternity clothes and bought a few more because last time I didn't buy much because a girl at work let me borrow hers. Hopefully I can find a couple more pairs of shorts so that I can be cool and comfortable for the summer. No names have been picked yet for this little girl but we are getting more and more excited to welcome her to our family in a few more months.

No comments:
Post a Comment