So I am a member of the Disney movie club and often there are stickers that come in the stuff they send in the mail. Denzil loves stickers so we finished off the stickers by putting some on his face. He was so cute that I left them on him for a trip to Costco!

Now on to the Lazy5Ranch. A bunch of friends got together and made the trek. By having a bigger group it made the cost a lot cheaper and who doesn't like being with friends?! This is a cute little baby pig. The only thing that boggled our minds was how they could care for so many little pigs because every single one of the mama pigs looked like she was prego with her belly dragging on the ground!

We did a wagon ride through the ranch and had a bucket with pellets to feed to the animals. We fed an Emu, some llama's, a cow elk, some deer, some type of cow with a really long tongue that would open its mouth and you just drop the food in there, and some others that I don't remember right now. We also saw Zebra's which they said bite so we didn't feed them anything.

The brown one on the right is the one that we fed I think. I couldn't get a picture while we were doing it because Denzil would have been out of that wagon in a jiffy trying to pet the animals.

We also got to feed Giraffes! This one is a baby one and it wasn't too fond of Denzil's jumpy movements but I got to give it a few handfuls of that pellets.

Then there was a petting zoo after the wagon ride that Denzil loved! We would start to walk away and he'd run back to touch and see the sheep and goats one more time.

There were some birds too that he loved to look at and watch them fly in the cage and climb it too.
And of course, let's not forget the swings. He could and would sit in a swing all day if I let him. he had such a great time being with friends and playing outside and seeing animals. Then next thing I'd like to do with him is take him to the zoo. Maybe next week.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you put pictures of Lazy 5 Ranch up so I can see what it looks like.
Post a Comment