How could we miss the chance to go to Lake Powell this year?? It was great weather besides a little wind at times but the water was breath taking for sure. It was rising so fast that we had to move the anchors on the house boat several times while we were there. We had an awesome beach to play on and fun rocks to climb too.
Denzil wanted to hold the flag on his own. Every time he saw me trying to hang on to it he would move my hand.
The water was a bit chilly for Denzil's liking but he enjoyed playing in the sand and walking in the water. We got him all the way in the water once but he wasn't very excited about it.
He liked the wave runners and the boat.
Lake Powell is probably my favorite vacation spot and I'm so glad we were able to make it again this year. Hopefully we'll be able to keep it up in the future!
3 comments:
How fun! I miss you guys and sure wish we all lived closer together. These kinds of trips would be so fun to do with you!
Lake Powell is the best place on earth! I want to know when you have your baby. I can't stop thinking about you!
I love Lake Powell too! I love that Denzil called that rock a temple. Maddy did the same thing at Bryce canyon. These cute kids of ours!!!
Post a Comment