Saturday, November 12, 2011

Conference Weekend

Since Kris found out that he could do an away rotation at the U of U, I wanted to spend conference weekend up at the cabin. We it is just right with the leaves changing colors and we had a fabulous time. This little row boat was at the cabin when we got there so we took Denzil for a little ride on the lake. Check out that sweet life jacket. That was what I used to wear! It's a pound puppies one in case you are wondering;)


Denzil loves the 4 wheeler. We spend another weekend in Moroni and I rode the 4 wheeler around the house countless times to try to charge the battery and also to take him for a ride.
This is what Saturday afternoon conference session looks like. I'm sure they were just resting their eyes and feeling the spirit and getting inspired to be better!

Remember the swing, well this year someone got the idea to make a kid swing. It was a hit for Denzil and Nicalee.
This is the sweet fort that Jack and his grandpa made last year or something. Denz was a little nervous the first time we went in but I think he got over it.
Then we stopped to give the horses a treat of some ears of corn on the way home. Denzil wasn't too thrilled but he was totally pooped. We had to wake him up when we got there and then he fell back asleep as soon as we put him back in the car.

No comments: