This doesn't have anything to do with Orlando but I just wanted to put it here. The dress McKinley is wearing is one that I wore at about her age for a family picture. It is cute on her.

After driving all day we stopped at Flagler Beach about an hour and some away from our destination but a much needed break from the car and time to play. McKinley was happy in this thing for a little while and then she lost it and wouldn't calm down for a while. I think she was just tired.
Denzil was happy to play in the sand and he might have liked the water more if it didn't splash him right in the face the first time out. He ran from the water after that.
We got to see some gators and even eat some gator nuggets. They have a few feisty gators there with a rough reputation. One, Chester, bit the hand off of a park employee. You can youtube the video.
1 comment:
Your kids are so super cute!!! They look so much like you :) How did you like eating alligator? I tried it about 10 years ago, and I thought it was gross!
Post a Comment