Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Two Cute Kids and friends

Denzil woke up one morning and started talking about making the dragon blanket the door and I remembered that we made a fort with some chairs and blankets a while ago and so we tried to recreate it. He loved it!
 Evidence of climbing the stairs.
 We decided to make a trip to the NC Transportation museum for a little train ride. Victoria was not too excited about getting on the train. I almost couldn't pry her off of me but she eventually relaxed a bit and actually enjoyed sitting with Denzil and our friend Aiden. I'm glad my friend Amy could make it. We had fun checking out the trains and cars that they had there.

 We went to the children's museum again and McKinley was so happy to play with the food. She is really starting to have fun at the places we go because she can finally play with things.
 We went strawberry picking in Kernersville the other day with Miss Rachel and Miss Mallory. These two were big helpers...at least they were quality control. Denzil keeps saying he wants to go again but our fridge is full!

1 comment:

Eric and Justine said...

I can't believe how big mckinley is either. Will be fun to see her at lake Powell!
I want to pick fresh strawberries...yum!