A few weeks ago we had some awesome weather that was just right for a morning at the park. I wish I would have packed a lunch because we could have stayed a lot longer if my tummy wasn't rumbling.
| Denzil is playing his violin here. |
| Now he is playing the harmonica. Do you think we have a musician on our hands?? |
| This is our little climber. I know it isn't high off the ground but she is a great climber. She tries to climb over the top of the stroller and anywhere she can get her feet up on. |
| This is what we get for picking a place outside of Wilmington but it is worth it to us. We only had to wait about 15 minutes or so. |
| We met up with our friends from Winston-Salem at the aquarium. The kids loved the giant tank with "those black things in it." The black things were the scuba divers. |
| I decided to try taking the ferry on the way home. Denzil fell asleep while we were in line to get on. |
| McKinley was trying desperately to get to the water. I had to hold on to her very tight. |
No comments:
Post a Comment