I am still trying to catch up, so here are a few pictures from November.
We took a little drive to the Ogden Dinosaur park. It was a perfect day. Warm but not too warm and all of the toys were uncovered (last time we went it was all covered in snow). The kids keep asking when we are going again.This was their favorite because of the dead dinosaur on the ground and all the blood.
We had some fun playing with the horses. Micah is the best horse for the kids. She has never given them a scary experience so they always want to ride when we go there.
Thanksgiving weekend we decided to take a trip to St. George. We hiked in Snow Canyon. This is a picture of Denzil and Kris in a lava tube.
Ruby and I are standing in Jenny's Canyon. It was a pretty cool, small, slot canyon.
Here is Denzil at the end of the Zion Narrows hike. We did the river walk hike to get there. I can't wait until we can do the Narrows as a family. Such a fun hike.


No comments:
Post a Comment