We went to the cabin for New Year's eve with some of our family and it was fabulous! We got to enjoy some snow and some games and of course banging pots and pans at midnight!
For Kris' vacation time we went to Mt. Crested Butte, CO. We did a little snowshoeing (Kris got a giant sliver in his finger just after I took this picture), I took a cross country skiing lesson (there is a lot more to it than I thought), and we rented skis and went for a few miles by ourselves.
We went to the Ice Castles in Midway. It was pretty cool but way too crowded. Don't go on a weekend if you go next year.
Olaf came to visit. It looks like he is scared.
We took a ride on the Front Runner train up to Ogden and went to the train museum up there along with the cowboy museum, the Browning museum, and a classic cars museum.
We drove to Provo and played in the snow up by South Fork Park. We had fun sledding, making snow angels, and building a tiny snowman.
I am in charge of the bear cubs for cub scouts and this is the pinewood derby. It was a fun and exciting night to see all their hard work in action.





No comments:
Post a Comment