We're gonna be Demon Deacons, Kris got accepted to medical school at Wake Forest and we start at the end of July. It is something we have been waiting on for a long time and finally we have good news. Lots to do before we leave, packing, paperwork, and finding an apartment without seeing it. Anyway, we are excited and grateful for the answer to many of our prayers.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
North Carolina here we come
We're gonna be Demon Deacons, Kris got accepted to medical school at Wake Forest and we start at the end of July. It is something we have been waiting on for a long time and finally we have good news. Lots to do before we leave, packing, paperwork, and finding an apartment without seeing it. Anyway, we are excited and grateful for the answer to many of our prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
What are we going to do without you guys! We are really excited for you two, this is your season to move on and get going with the next phase. You'd better promise to come back, or else....!
Congrats! Good Luck with everything!
Yay! Thats so exciting for you! I'm glad I can finally see your blog!
I think it is so much fun to go out of state on an adventure for a few years. We loved our experience and would recommend it to anyone! Maybe we should get some of the 8th ward girls together before you leave!
Congratulations Jenny! I bet you are so excited! I have to admit that when I got the email, I was expecting other news...
Dad & I are soooo excited for you! We know you will do great and that this adventure will be filled with new experiences and memories. Lots to do and changes to make, but what fun you'll have...
We're looking forward to visiting you in North Carolina.
Love you both tons, Mom
A BIG congrats for the house of Wych! Way to go!
Yay Kris! Good job - we're so proud of you and are so excited. Owen said to offer you guys a place to stay on your drive out if you're traveling via I-80 we'd be right on the way. Congrats!!
Hey,
Kris and Jenny, congratulations! We're really happy for you. I have a lot of relatives in N.C. so let me know if you need anything.
Kevin and I are really happy for you. Good luck! It's nice to know you have a blog. Check ours out:khpickup.blogspot.com
Kevin and Holly
We are so excited to have you coming to NC! You'll love it here and we are looking forward to being able to hang out once again. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help
Congrats to you guys! Hope to see you when you come in to town to visit!
SWEET!!! Have fun and enjoy it...as much as you can while working your ___ off.
Love you both
Sara Russ and JACK
SWEET!!! Have fun and enjoy it...as much as you can while working your ___ off.
Love you both
Sara Russ and JACK
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, good luck!
Congrats Captain Dr. Commercial Pilot, Now you can perform a knee
replacement while you're air-lifting a patient to the hospital and get
paid for BOTH!
Post a Comment