Monday, June 15, 2009

Wings over Wayne Airshow

Well, I know that I have been a slacker in keeping up on this blog thing. So, be prepared for a plethora of postings in the next few days. I've uploaded all the pics, now I just have to do the writing part. Anyway, back in April we went to this air show in Goldsboro at the Air Force base there. It was so cool. I've never been to a military air show but Kris has. He said that now I've been spoiled and I won't think the smaller air shows are as cool. He's probably right. They had the Blue Angels that flew together - they are part of the Navy. There were tons of other great planes too. Kris knows the names but there are too many for me to remember. I just know that it was fun to be there and that my neck was tired afterward. The Blue Angel planes are F-18's.


This is an F-15
This is a helicopter in the Coast Guard.
I don't know if I can explain this picture. We didn't get to see the front but this made us chuckle a bit.



No comments: