Here are just a few of my cute nieces and nephews. I think that they really like the camera.
This is me and Carver.

Carver making faces.

Maddie & Carver

Russ and Oliver

New baby Nicalee (p.s.-I made the blanket she is laying on)

Maddie

We spent one night down in Provo up at South Fork park and had a delicious dutch oven dinner and peach cobbler. Here is Jason & Josh.

We also got to go to "Treasure Island" at the Hale Center Theatre because they decided to add an extra row of seats at the top. My cousin Skyler had one of the main rolls. It was awesome!

Here is a shot of the back side of Timp and Deer Creek reservoir taken from the car while we were out and about enjoying the beauties of Utah.

We had a great time at home and I'm glad that we could come. It's never long enough when you go somewhere to visit. Sorry for not being able to visit with everyone and seeing others longer than we did. I guess we'll just have to come back again sometime.
1 comment:
awesome pics. You are so fun. Madalyn was asking where Jenny went the other day when we were at Grandma Holman's. We miss you Mindy
Post a Comment