Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Salem Lake

A few weeks back we were looking for something fun to do but not too far away so we ventured out to Salem Lake again. You can rent canoes there for $4 an hour so we thought that would be fun. It was a beautiful day. I just thought this bridge was cool.

It was fun to be in the front, I didn't have to work as hard as Kris to keep us going straight;). This was shortly before I got him pretty wet.
I guess the only bad thing was that the lifejackets were a bit dirty and so my white shirt (already previously stained) was stained from the "brown" stuff on the lifejacket. Oh well, that's why I picked that shirt and not a nicer one.

2 comments:

Eric and Justine said...

looks fun! we just did that up at the cabin last weekend!

Candy Lee said...

I love all the fun outdoors trips you go on, hiking, canoeing, etc. I've never been much of fan, but it looks like yall are having fun and taking the time to explore your surroundings! Makes me want to venture out of the city sometime!