Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Man

The first week has been pretty good, he is a sweet kid and he (and mom) are figuring out the feeding business. My mom came Friday to stay and help, and our friends here have been wonderful. His first pediatrician appointment went well, he said that he is doing great.
Just hanging out on a blanket.

I think he looks pretty big in this one.

You talkin' to me?

9 comments:

Garett and Rachel said...

These pictures are so cute but really they are nothing compared to how cute he is in person. Just perfect. Good job guys!

Sara said...

He is so CUTE!

Amanda Wilson said...

So cute! His legs are so long and skinny. What a fun time in your life. The feeding thing will come. It is really hard. Just stay committed.

davidandlizzylau said...

OH JENNY! I WANT TO HOLD HIM! He is too cute lady!! Congratulations! I see the Holman in him!

Steve-O said...

when I called Jamie to brag about meeting him first, I could only describe him as perfect. He really is. Congrats, guys.

Javann said...

I'm so jealous Mom gets to come see him! I want to hold him so badly! He looks so LONG. I hope you're prepared to look up at your boys Jenny, it seems he'll be tall like Kris. The first week or two are the hardest for nursing. I'm sure you'll be a pro team in no time. In the mean time give him lots of loves and snuggles and kisses from me.

Laura Law said...

Something about him just gives off the I look like my mom vibe. Hope all is going well--eating, sleeping etc.

Melinda said...

so dang cute!! I love the little ones when they are first becoming aware of things.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!
WOW!
AMAZING!