39 Weeks and counting...doing great

A few pictures of our "garden" that we have growing on our upstairs deck. It is looking a little sad, but the peppers and tomatoes are doing well.

This is the baby's half of the spare bedroom. We have some pretty nice borrowed stuff, from even nicer friends. Thanks go to the Jackson's and the Kinlaw's. Airplanes is the main theme, we think it turned out great.



8 comments:
So Kris and Jenny,
Don't know if you'll remmeber us.... but we were in your ward in good old Santa Barbara- Lauren Brown (now Lauren Oler) and Dallas Oler..... anyway- I found a link to your blog from Lindsay Wilson's- didn't even know you guys were married! Awesome..... and now I discover that we are neighbors-sort of.... we live in Chapel Hill- Dallas is in dental school at UNC. Let's get together sometime!
Cute room! I am so excited for him to come!
Everything looks awesome!
Love the room!!! Can't wait for your little guy to arrive.
Jenny you looks so adorable! and you like you are carrying little baby foote really high! Hope all is well. Wishing you a very safe and healthy delivery.
Soo cute Jenny!
Your face doesn't even look chubby - no fair! Nice Garden!
Best wishes for little baby to get here.
Looks like you are ready! I hope the next post has a baby!!!
Post a Comment