Tuesday, September 22, 2009

One Month


I stole this idea from Randi but I think it is a good way to have a picture each month to see the growth and changes Denzil makes. Well, after one full month at home things are starting to be a bit more normal. I still am feeding him quite often which apparently is what happens for the first few months. He has been getting it down pretty well but we still have our moments or days. He is becoming more alert during his awake hours and starting to check himself out in the mirror above the swing. We haven't had any official smiles yet but hopefully soon. He is starting to fit better in the 0-3 month clothing. He's still a bit small but I guess that is why they are made to cover several months so that they can grow into them.
This is the one and only newborn size sleeper and it now fits him just right. I tried to put him in it the first week we were home and it was HUGE on him. I guess we'll have to have him wear it several times this week to get some use out of it before he gets too big.
He always does the cutest things with his hands. He is so sweet!
This is just to show that he has gotten bigger and filled out more. Check out the previous picture we took of him laying on this blanket. Keep up the good work Denzil!

5 comments:

Roseann said...

I can't believe its already been a month! He is so cute, and I still think he looks a lot like your family.

Jenny said...

I think he looks a lot like my family too. I wish I had my hospital baby picture here because I think he looks a lot like I did. He must be cute then;)

Amanda Wilson said...

Such a cutie. I love the airplane blanket too. Did you make that?

Jenny said...

No, did you know Kris' roommate Jeff Hoge? Well, his wife Becca who also lived in Santa B made it. It's cool. Maybe one day I'll be cool and make stuff too. I have the sewing machine to do it, now I just need the motivation;)

Jenny said...

He is soo cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. It doesn't seem like a month already.