Monday, October 12, 2009

Update

Isn't he just so sweet! I love it when he sleeps with his hands under his face like this. He is a cutie.



So lately there have been lots of new babies among the people that we know and there are still more to come. This is Denzil's new best friend Lucas. They are 5 weeks apart. Funny how Denzil looks so much bigger than Lucas but Lucas weighed almost 2 lbs more than Denzil did when he was born. We are super excited!

Our friends Steve and Elise joined us for a few of the sessions of conference. Kris got us some cables so that we can connect our computer and our TV. It was pretty sweet.
This is one of the positions that Denzil likes when he is having his fussy time...right around 6-7 pm each day. Kris is so good to hold him when I'm starting to get frustrated because I'm just not doing it right.
Denzil was so nice to let me play dress up with him today. The Jackson's borrowed us this sweet monster costume and I wanted to see how it fit him and if I wanted to take him to get some halloween pictures taken. I think he looks adorable. Maybe one time he will smile for the camera.
The other night I had given Denzil a bath and Kris came in the room because Denzil was crying due to being cold and he doesn't really like it when I put lotion on him. Well, as we were putting his jammies on Kris tickled Denz' tummy and he totally smiled and he seemed to laugh too. Of course I ran to get the camera and we tried it again but all we got was 30 seconds of video of Denzil's straight face. Oh well, we'll catch it sometime. At least we were both there to witness it. It sure was cute.

4 comments:

Holly and Kevin said...

What a sweet baby boy. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Holly and Derek said...

i love the monster costume! so adorable!!

Caryn said...

Yes, definitely go get pictures taken in his Halloween outfit. It is really cute! I'm glad that Chris is able and willing to help out so much. I don't know how single moms do it.

Laura Law said...

I love those pictures. He is one cute monster :) BTW some friends of ours used to stick the baby towel in the dryer for 10min. so that it would be toasty warm when baby got out of the bath.