
After 2 months I can smile a bit, coo, hold my head pretty well, love my bath (its the afterward I'm not sure about), love my mom an dad, and snuggle up on your shoulder. I like to look in the mirror on the swing and the play mat and I'm more alert when awake. I have had a few good nights of sleep where I only wake up once too. Mom likes that. Life is good. Oh, and I now sleep on my crib at night. I like it.

This was me napping yesterday or should I say meditating;)
4 comments:
It is soo crazy how big he is getting. What a cutie.
These pictures are all so cute. He looks like a Holman, I think. I'm so glad to hear that he is getting in some good nights of sleep.
that is one sweet nap setup! Will you come fix up a space so I can take a nap too?
your little guy is so cute-- love the pic of him and kris. The ties are awesome!
Post a Comment