Sunday, November 22, 2009

3 months

My how time flies. I'm now 3 months old and I am so cute. I like to talk, sometimes I even sound like I say "mamama." I'm starting to sleep through the night too. I'm a good eater and I love hanging out with mom and dad. I'm a little camera shy too so we haven't gotten any good video of me showing my skills. We will keep trying though.

4 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Cute Picture!!!

Mike and Steph said...

Holy Moly, he's getting so big! What a cute boy! Hope all is going well for you guys!

Laura Law said...

He is so stinkin cute! I want to kiss his little face off :) Sam is excited to meet Denzil. He points to the screen yelling "Baby" over and over again.

lesley said...

Hey Jenny, hope you don't mind that somehow I found my way to your blog...Anyways, just noticed you have a three month old. That's great news, we have a 4.5 month old.

Hope you and Kris are doing well and who knows, maybe our little boys can hang out sometime!