We spent halloween night at our friends for a "beer and brats" party. The Jackson's made homemade rootbeer and provided the brats and everyone else brought a side or dessert to share. We were going to go to another friends house afterward but Denzil had had enough so we just chilled at home. He was so cute in his costume for the few minutes it lasted. I decided that it is necessary to have 2 people to get the smile pictures, 1 taking and 1 to get him to smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute smile. Why aren't mom and dad dressed up?
Amen. Reeses are the best. And so is Denzil.
SO CUTE! Sounds like a fun night. Kris did a great job on the blessing. I had to listen to most of it out in the foyer because about 30 seconds into it Brin decided it was a great time to start singin her ABCs.
I love all your pics! Such a cute happy family!
Post a Comment