Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Greenville Zoo

We ventured down to Greenville, SC last weekend to meet up with friends from Atlanta. We decided that the zoo would be a fun pick. It was a nice sunny day and fun to see a few animals. It's a small zoo so there were just a few animals but they didn't disappoint. This zoo had quite a few animals from Madagascar which was cool for me. They had a couple types of lemurs, the hissing cockroaches, some type of snake, and a turtle I think. Anyway, Denzil and I had a great time so here a few pics from the trip.



2 comments:

Holly and Kevin said...

Looks like fun. Denzil is so cute and I can't believe how big he is. We'd love to see you when you come to Washington! We're just sad Kris wont' be here.

Brad said...

Hurray for lemurs!