This post is from Denzil:
I've been 8 months now for a few days and let me tell you all the great things I'm up to. A few days ago I figured out how to sit myself up on my own. Then, to top that off I figured out how to crawl. I'm not too quick yet but I'm certainly getting better at it. Today I tried to take some of the books out of the bookshelf...I think that is going to be a fun thing to do. I'm working on getting my top two teeth in, they are right where mom can see them and let me tell you she is a little bit scared because I like to bite her sometimes and I'll be even better at it with 4 teeth. I'm getting so big and I love to smile and I laugh really hard when my daddy and mommy tickle me, especially daddy. I'm a pretty good eater. I love oatmeal and I've liked everything that I've eaten up to now. I had a hard time eating peas the other day but who can blame me...peas are gross, at least that's what mom says. I travel pretty well in the car, I've started falling asleep pretty quickly when we get going on our trips. I'm a pretty good sleeper too. I sleep from about 8 pm to 7 am give or take a few minutes. I'm starting to like reading books a little bit more but sometimes I still prefer to taste the pages rather than listen to the story. I like it when my mom sings to me, sometimes it's quite silly too. Well, enjoy the pictures and little video.
6 comments:
Sam's already requested 5 repeat showings of Denzil crawling. He was pretty excited to see pictures of you too! Only a few more weeks til they can play again
How close are you guys to Raleigh? Should we all meet at the temple??
Wow, that's pretty cool. Shiloh's not even close. Although since we will be moving soon, it's probably a good thing. Anyway, he's so cute!
Darla, we are a little less than 2 hours from the Raleigh temple. We'd love to meet up there sometime for sure. Oh, and we want to come visit you in Richmond sometime, it's just hard to know exactly when right now since Kris is starting rotations and crazy scheduling.
HE'S CRAWLING!!! Holy Moly! I love that boy! I keep telling Maddy to stay little, but then I see what the older babies are doing and that looks so fun too! I guess she can get bigger! Looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying life! Hope to see you soon!
You guys are always having some fun adventure and Denzil is so cute. Every picture I look at I think how cute he is. Must see him in person. Let me know when you can meet up.
Post a Comment