Did I mention that Denzil likes to climb in things??

He makes so many cute faces. He makes the same face my brother Eric use to make when he was little but I haven't been able to snap a picture of it yet. We did go through some old family photos the other day and saw a pic of E when he was 2 or 3 maybe and Kris and I thought Denzil looked similar to him.

If you turn your head for a minute you may find him in some type of drawer pulling things out.

This is a typical Denzil on laundry day. He loves for me to push him across the room really fast. He can now tell me when to go.

Denzil is always a big help with laundry. He just figured out how to climb into the dryer so if he isn't "helping" me fold the clothes (throwing them out of the basket so he can get in) or helping me load the dryer (also pulling the clothes out as I put them in) he is happy as can be just hanging out in the dryer.
1 comment:
He is a doll! How fun to see him walking and climbing. Don't you agree that they just keep getting more and more fun. P.S. Zorbing sounds like the coolest! How fast do you go?
Post a Comment