Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kris' 31st Birthday & Apples on the Blue Ridge Parkway

For Kris' birthday we had dinner at home and a delicious yellow cake with chocolate frosting and don't forget the candle with and airplane. I am so glad that Kris was patient enough to wait for me to grow up and that we get to grow up together, I mean, grow old together. He is a fabulous dad and Denzil just LOVES him! He walks around saying "daddy" all day long.
Denzil and I went to get apples in Virginia and then take a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway with some ladies in our ward. Denzil did really well and was very excited to be able to move around when we stopped. The apples were delicious and quite cheap so it was definitely worth the trip and who doesn't love being with great people too?!

Mabry Mill along the Parkway.

No comments: