Wednesday, January 25, 2012

6 months old! Sahady!

We made a trip to SciWorks and Denzil was in love. It was awesome too because there were hardly any people there once the school kids left.

McKinley is now 6 months old. She loves to talk and laugh and play with her toys. She gets excited when I dangle a toy for her to play with. She has such a sweet disposition. We love having her in our family. She weighs 15 lbs 5.5 oz (38%), 25.75 inches tall (52%), and 17 inch head circumference (70%). She isn't sitting up on her own yet but we are working on it. She still enjoys rolling all over the floor and she loves to suck on her toes. She sleeps usually from about 8pm til 5 or so and then I feed her and she goes back to bed until 7:30 or 8am. I fed her rice cereal for the first time and she loved it! She is still figuring out how it all works but her first time of green beans was a success too.

My friend said she thought McKinley looks a bit like my mom. I was thinking the same thing. I'll have to do a comparison when I see my mom's baby pictures again.

3 comments:

Page said...

I can't get over what cute little rolly-poly thing McKinley is. I could just watch her roll around and do her super man poses all day! She is so fun@

Rachel said...

McKinley is so sweet! I can't believe how much your cute kids look just like you. Adorable!

Roseann said...

Time flies too fast, don't you think? She is darling!