One of Denzil's favorite places is the Children's Museum. He asks to go there all the time. Thank goodness we have a friend that invites us along often when she goes so we can get in free with her.

This is McKinley trying her first strawberry. She loved it! Denzil never wanted to use this contraption but she thinks it's great.

Denzil was so excited to do the valentines this year. He couldn't resist placing stickers all over them. When we were picking them out I asked him if he wanted dinosaur ones but he quickly saw Mickey and Minnie and said no to the dinos.

No explanation necessary.

Miss McKinley is now 7 months old. She is such a fun little girl. Since her 7 month birthday she has been sitting up (I still have to put her in the position but she can hold it...as long as there isn't something she wants within eye sight), she eats great, is starting to army crawl with one arm pulling her forward and the other outstretched to reach her target, she loves to smile and laugh, I think she is teething because the last few days she has been sleeping terribly at night and been cranky during the day but she is so sweet it is hard to get mad.

This was our late Valentine's party. The kids had a great time decorating cookies, decorating bags, and of course giving and receiving their valentines.


The other day at the park I saw a little boy jumping in a huge puddle with his socks on and getting soaked. My initial thought was about how mad I would be if Denzil did it but then I saw his mom coming over with the camera and catching the great moment. So, after the rainstorm and Denzil's nap I decided that he should go play in the puddle that he loves to try to jump in whenever there is water in it. He had a great time and I even joined in on the fun.

2 comments:
Denzil looks so happy splashing in that puddle!
That pic of the two happy kid is just perfect! Blow that one up and put it on a canvas!!
Post a Comment