Saturday, September 8, 2012
Dang it!
So, I took the camera to the Labor Day pool party thinking I would take a few pictures. I'm pretty sure I tried to take one but the kids weren't cooperating and were messy so I thought I put the camera back in the bag. Now that we are preparing to go camping this next week I can't find the camera anywhere! I hope no one took it and that I just am crazy but I think it is gone, for good. I also didn't upload any of the pictures since McKinley's birthday so sorry Denzil that there aren't any pictures from your 3rd birthday. Hopefully it will turn up somewhere but until then it is back to the old camera. I hope it will take some good pictures of our adventures this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! Did you call to see if it was in the lost n found?
Hope you have fun camping!
Post a Comment