So I found my camera after our vacation to Shenandoah National Park but good thing we still have our old camera that works pretty well. I felt pretty stupid because the camera was in the stroller that we took over to the Labor Day BBQ but it was the little stroller and I stuck it in the umbrella part of the stroller. Needless to say I was very happy to have it back. So here are the pictures that were "lost and found."
| We went for ice cream for my birthday at a great place in Wilmington and Denzil was a hit with his cowboy hat and boots. |
| McKinley LOVES her ice cream. This was blueberry ice cream and it was delicious! |
| Happy 31st Birthday to me. It was just another day where I got older. |
| She is getting good at feeding herself but I'm not a fan of the mess so I don't let her do it as often as I should. She loves to do it on her own though. She is such a big girl. |
| We love going to the aquarium, can't you tell! |
![]() |
| We had some fun one afternoon dancing and splashing in the puddles after a rain storm. Now the kids think that is what we do every time it rains. |
| We spent the morning at Fort Fisher beach which was lots of fun. McKinley rolled around a few times in the waves but she is a trooper. She only cried 1 time. |
| Now let's play my version of Draw Something. 10 points to the person who guesses who this is. Good luck. |

4 comments:
Love the aquarium picture--real life! Your fam is so cute :)
So I tried following your blog so I know when you update but I can't see where I am supposed to...
Your family is getting so big!!!
Yay you found your camera! Do you like that booster/high chair that mckinley is in; I'm thinking of buying that one.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment