This is just a random picture from our outing with our next door neighbor. We had 5 kids in carseats in her car and went to Fit for Fun and then Chick Fil-A. It was awesome and a bit exhausting.
For our anniversary we took advantage of the date that I bought at the YW camp fundraiser. We went to a new place to eat, went bowling, and got frozen yogurt all with free babysitting. It was fun being able to be alone together and have some fun. It wasn't hard bowling with the baby still in my tummy but I sure didn't bowl that great.Happy 6 Year Anniversary honey! It was been a great adventure with you so far and I am excited to see where our lives will take us in the years to come. Love you!

1 comment:
That first pic made me laugh out loud! Wish you were already here to go to Powell! Ttfn.
Post a Comment