Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday

So today (the 13th) is Kris' 30th birthday and I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish him a Happy Birthday and to let him know how much I appreciate and love him. Most of you know that Kris has been the cook in our family basically since day one. I have made a few things but I'm sure they could be counted on my fingers and toes. We'd be eating a lot of boxed things I'm sure if he didn't make such good food for us. He is the best. Also, even though he is busy with school stuff he still takes the time to give my arms a little bit of a break every now and then when Denzil is crying and I'm tired. Also, thanks for taking him in the morning on the weekends so that I can get just a few more minutes of shut eye. I hope that this next year will be great for you Kris and remember, Tiako ianao!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Happy birthday Kris! Denzil really is cute! Just think, in 5 months he'll be smiling like crazy and crawling all over the place. My favorite stage!

Kim said...

happy birthday!!