Thursday, January 21, 2010

5 Months Old

Denzil is 5 months today....where has the time gone. He is such a cute kid! The things he has learned in his 4th months is rolling over from his tummy to his back over Christmas. He hasn't done that one since. He learned how to roll from his back to his tummy and is pretty good at it. I wish he would remember the tummy to back roll because he doesn't seem to like being on his tummy after he's rolled over. He has learned how to scream, not being fussy but just testing out his voice. He has also learned that being "regular" for him doesn't mean that he has to go every day, or even every week. He drools A LOT and loves to eat his hands. Maybe he's teething but nothing has come through yet. He loves to laugh but changes what makes him laugh so it keeps us on our toes to figure it out. He loves to stand and he's pretty good at the pelvic thrust when we try to put him in his car seat. He can now sleep about 10 hours at night but he still wakes himself up sometimes by getting one or both of his arms out of his "straight jacket" as my dad calls it. Denzil is such a fun kid and we are having fun watching him grow and be more interactive. We love having him around and are excited for all the new things he is learning.

6 comments:

Page said...

The bathrobe pictures is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy Lee said...

oh my gosh! He is so adorable!

Laura Law said...

What a cute little stinker !!!

Mike and Steph said...

Oh my goodness! I am in love with this kid! He is so smiley and he looks just like his cute mom! I just got your gift in the mail! Thanks a bunch! I LOVE the Strawberry Shortcake one...Perfect! Thanks for being so thoughtful!

Starlee said...

Denzil is absolutely adorable! Look at those cheeks! I’m sure you are having a fun time, everyone looks great! Luv you guys. :)

Jenny said...

He is so cute! When I took Brin out on Sunday she kept saying "that baby was so tute mom!"(tute=cute)