Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cabin

"Dad is great, he feeds us Chocolate cake!"
This was Denzil's first sledding experience. Kate held onto him so well and I think he enjoyed himself, at least he didn't cry.

I was so proud of my niece and nephew for trying out the snowshoes. Kate wanted to go down and back up the little ditch behind the cabin. Well, she got stuck in the bottom of it and then she wasn't as big of a fan of the shoes but I still think she did awesome.
Jack was an animal on the snowshoes. He wanted to walk from the cabin to the solar panels near the cabin below. He made it all the way and most of the way back. I only gave him a little piggy back at the end when there were enough snowmobile trails for me to be able to stand on the snow. He fell a few times but didn't let that stop him from reaching his goal.

1 comment:

Laura Law said...

I need to snag some of these pictures of Kate from you :)