Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Visiting with Friends

We visited some friends in Richfield and went for a little drive to eat at a place called Hoovers that is in an old gas station only to find out t is closed on Tuesdays during the winter so we went to The Big Rock Candy Mountain cafe instead. We had some delicious burgers. The mountain behind the restaurant is called the Big Rock Candy Mountain but with the snow you can't really see the reason it is called that. We had a fabulous time with our friends there and were able to visit a couple of my aunts and uncles on the way back up to Salt Lake.
We went to breakfast with some other friends that were in town from Houston at the Belgian Waffle. It was great. Denzil got a little tired. I love how he can sleep almost anywhere.
I also got together with some of my high school friends but I wasn't smart enough to take a picture with them even though my camera was in my bag. It was fun to catch up.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Look at that cute sleeping boy!