Sunday, February 21, 2010

6 Months - Already??!




Well, time sure flies when you're having fun. Now that Denzil is 6 months old I'm amazed at how much he has grown in such a short time. He is such a cute kid and he can bring a smile to your face whenever he smiles and giggles. We are having so much fun watching him grow and learn new things. He is getting pretty darn good at sitting up by himself and he's getting better and better at rolling back and forth although last night he rolled onto his tummy and was not happy about it but quickly went back to sleep after I put him back on his back. He also did a 180 in his bed last night which also lead to him waking up. Maybe he gets that from me. I use to wake up quite often with my feet where my head was supposed to be and I know my siblings really liked that;). We are excited to see what the next few months, even weeks, have in store. It's amazing how quickly a child develops new skills.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He is too dang cute!!!

Laura Law said...

little Denzil is so stinking cute! I just want to give him a big fat hug and kiss whenever I see him!