Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sleep time

Since Denzil was born I have swaddled him for naps and bedtime because he sleeps longer and better. Over the past couple of weeks he has been getting his arms out more and more. This is how I found him a few mornings in a row after waking up repeatedly in the night to put his arms back in.
So yesterday I went to the movies with my friend and Kris was babysitting. He decided to try a nap without the wrap and Denzil seemed to do okay so we tried it for the night too. He did great! He woke up when Kris and I were going to bed, he had turned himself sideways in bed, and then I didn't hear him again until 6:30 when the same thing happened. So, I guess Denzil won't be in the straight jacket anymore.
Denzil is such a great snuggler. After he wakes up from his naps and in the morning he likes to snuggle for a few minutes. What a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Could he be more adorable?!!! Great job Denzil -- sitting, eating toes, sleeping with swaddling. Can you believe how quick he is growing up. I'm happy for you all that you get some good sleep at night.