Monday, February 22, 2010

Swinging

On Saturday a group of us met at the park. I put Denzil in the swing there and he loved it! He was giggling the whole time and of course I didn't have the camera so Kris and I took advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday and walked to the park by us. Denzil was pleased as punch.
Except the slide was kind of lame. I basically had to push us down the whole way. Maybe I need to send this photo to the parks and rec department and they can see that even an infant thinks this slide needs improvement.

2 comments:

Bit of Honey Training LLC said...

Has a child ever been so happy to be swinging?! I love it!

Mike and Steph said...

Well, someone has been a busy little blogger! I can't believe how big he's getting! You look like you're having a ton of fun as a mommy!