Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 months

WOW! I am already 10 months old! Time sure flies when you are having fun and learning so many new things. Now that I am 10 months old I am starting to cruise along the furniture. I'm not too fast yet but I know it is going to be a fun new adventure. The other day mom helped me to climb a few stairs. They weren't too interesting though which I guess is nice for mom because she hasn't bought a baby gate yet. In the past week I have decided that I want to eat whenever and whatever mom is eating, even if I just stuffed myself with baby food. I haven't figured out yet that she tricks me with a lick of the clean spoon when she is eating brownies and ice cream though. I love to go swimming and splash around and I especially love to splash in the bath tub. I am still a good napper and I go to sleep pretty well at 8 pm. If I'm up much past that I start to get a bit cranky and my parents wish I was asleep;) I'm a great traveler, whether that is in the car or on a plane. I love getting together with my friends who are the same size as me. I guess that about sums me up for now.
Love,
Denzil

Studying with dad.
I think I want to learn about the brain.

The "sprayground" was tons of fun. Denzil loves the water.
Camping with mom and dad near Blowing Rock. It was great despite the inconsiderate neighbors. I guess they thought that everyone wanted to hear the same CD over and over that skipped. Oh, and that it is okay to slam doors and yell all during the night. Lesson learned-drive through the campground with your windows down to see who the noisiest people are and camp as far away from them as possible. Oh, and national forest campgrounds are great! It was only $3 to stay the night. The last place we went was $18.
This is the "wild and scenic river" that we passed so we got out to splash around a bit. The only bad thing about this place is that people are way to lazy to take out the trash that they brought in with them in the first place. Come on people! It's not that hard even if there isn't a garbage can up at the top. Suck it up and carry out what you brought in. Nuf said.
This is some delicious Dilly Bread like grandma used to make it. Denzil loved it! Oh, and I was eating my lunch when he decided that he needed to have some too.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

man is he cute!! I love to read your blog--- thanks!