Friday, June 18, 2010

Lake Powell 2010

If you know me then you know that my favorite place on earth is Lake Powell. I would go there over anywhere. Ok, maybe there is somewhere else I might go but I love Lake Powell and I want Denzil to love it too.
Denzil did pretty well with taking good naps at the lake but he didn't want to sleep through the night without me having to pick him up a few times and even let him sleep with me. He had a great time with all of his cousins and the snacks that they happened to leave him on the floor. He even found a boston baked bean.
Lovely ladies enjoying some sun and watching the wakeboarders and air chair.
I landed that one but I let go of the rope thinking I was going to eat it.
Denzil got to play with dolls while he was there but he mostly played with Jack's "guys" and some balls.
What would going to a lake be like if no one tried to catch a fish. I think there were a few catfish caught and one carp. The carp was the best tasting of them.
Denzil got his first ride on the jet ski. Apart from getting the life jacket on (which he hated every time) he had a great time on the ride. He really liked going over the waves and jumping a little bit.
He was able to get a viral rash along with a fever. It didn't seem to bother him too much after a little Tylenol was given to make the fever go down but it sure wasn't pretty. That was one of a couple different illnesses that went around the boat. I caught the other one the last night we were there but I think we both caught the illnesses on a smaller scale than the others who had it first.


Thanks dad for taking us to Lake Powell for the last 25 years! I have loved every minute of it, even when the weather isn't great. I love getting together with my family for some nice relaxation and playing around in the water. It truly is a beautiful place.

1 comment:

color papers said...

hey
you have very good blog and memory.very well
u mentioned all of the your memorises.i enjoy when read it.so continue...
good luck!
'somebody from over the earth'