Friday, July 23, 2010

11 Months


Now that I am counting down the days until I turn one, let me tell you about me this past month. One thing I love to do it climb. I climb on the fire place, the baskets, my toys to help me climb onto the couch, mom and dad, the stairs (with adult supervision), basically anywhere I can get before mom or dad catches me. I like to climb over the couch and land on the blankets in the corner, climb into the toy box, and climb on tables (I do this at restaurants if mom and dad aren't smart enough to put me in the high chair). It is so much fun! I laugh a lot too. I'm pretty ticklish on my ribs and I just like to laugh when mom or dad laughs with me. I love the pool and it has been pretty hot here so we go often. I love to play with my friends and climb on them. I haven't gotten any new teeth in the past few months, I still have 6. I love to eat Mexican food and it's a good thing too because we eat it at least once a week. I can stand on my own for a few seconds and I'm cruising a lot more. I love to read stories, my favorite part is turning the pages. I'm getting so big now and I'm excited to learn new things every day.
Love,
Denzil



2 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so cute! I love his monthly updates. We are going to have to have a play date when we get back, I think it would be a lot of fun! =)

Jenny said...

He is looking like a little boy!