
He earned this new nickname because of two things: his talent at opening drawers and emptying them, and for the high pitched "aaaaaaahhhhh" sound he makes (think: screams of fear) when knocking over the blocks that Jenny builds into towers.
He has retained "Denzilla" though as well.
3 comments:
This is the age when things really start getting interesting. Are you ready? Because it is going to get a lot worse from here! :)
I always know what is just around the corner when I see your blog. I can't wait to see you and hear about your trip. I miss you when you're gone!
I love the Denzilla nickname! I just saw your last post of all the fun adventures your family has had lately. I'm jealous. Kris needs to bring us some eclaire samples sometime. Just to make sure they are as good as you say they are. :)
Post a Comment