Denzil is showing how big he is getting. He had the right idea for riding this scooter.


On Labor Day we drove all the way to Wrightsville Beach and spent the day in the sand and sea. We went along with our pals and had a great time despite the bit of a sunburn afterward.

Denzil had a bunch of sunscreen all over his head, hair included, which helped the sand to stick really well to him. He would crawl around then stick his head in the sand and keep crawling. This pic is after he was playing with some sand toys and had sand in the shovel which came up and hit him in the face. He wasn't too happy about the sand in his eyes but he was even more angry when we went to the shower/hose and tried to get it out that way. It took 3 or more shampooing's to get the sand out of his hair.


Who knew a sunscreen bottle could be this entertaining.

I know, not too cute in the swimsuit on my part but we needed a pic by the water. We had some fun playing in the waves and Denzil loved the little birds that were at the waters edge eating something. He tried to catch them multiple times but was not successful.



A beautiful end to a wonderful weekend.
3 comments:
ah, is this the weekend that scared Denzil from liking bath time?! Has he gotton any better since your trip here?!
We think this triggered the dislike of bath time and no it hasn't gotten any better yet. Oh well, everyone has to take a bath, right?!
I think your swimsuit is cute! I bought from divine modestee as well and I love it! P.S. I totally want to play with baby D. I miss you.
Post a Comment