CONGRATS!!!! Now you'll have one of each.
Yay!! One of each is super fun; I wouldn't have it any other way. Hooray!
I am so excited for you! I had no idea. How are you feeling? Denzil is going to be such a good big brother. We miss you guys!
Congrats!!! I can only imagine how adorable this little girl will be!
How fun! I guess we both get to do the pink thing this round! I am so excited for you!!
Congrats you guys! That is soo great! I hope you are feeling okay and that things are going well.
Huzzah!
We're so happy for you! Little girls are so much fun. Hope you're feeling good.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! Now you'll have one of each.
Yay!! One of each is super fun; I wouldn't have it any other way. Hooray!
I am so excited for you! I had no idea. How are you feeling? Denzil is going to be such a good big brother. We miss you guys!
Congrats!!! I can only imagine how adorable this little girl will be!
How fun! I guess we both get to do the pink thing this round! I am so excited for you!!
Congrats you guys! That is soo great! I hope you are feeling okay and that things are going well.
Huzzah!
We're so happy for you! Little girls are so much fun. Hope you're feeling good.
Post a Comment