In September Nana came to visit for a little bit and we decided to head to Dollywood for a weekend of fun. Denzil got to go on his first ferris wheel. I think he had fun.

We rode the elephants several times. His arms weren't quite long enough to push the button to make them go up but he had a great time anyway. There were a couple other kid rides that he enjoyed too. We got to go on a couple of big kid rollercoasters too. They weren't nearly as cool as I thought they would be and I don't think I'll make a special trip there again but I'm glad I can say that I went to Dollywood. Now we just need to stay in Gatlinburg for a night and experience that place more than just driving through.

Yes my child is putting his head in a puddle of water in a parking lot. He just can't resist a body of water, large or small.

Kris blessed McKinley while Nana was here too. It sure it tough to get a good pic with little children involved;)

After Nana went home the Winston-Salem airshow happened. We made the mistake of going around noon and the traffic was terrible! It took us nearly an hour and a half to get there and it's only about 10 or so miles from our house. We could see some of the military planes doing their thing from the car so we thought we missed the really cool planes. But alas, we were still able to enjoy a few of the awesome planes and lots of the smaller trick planes. It was the 100 yr anniversary of the airshow so that is why they had the military planes. Denzil was so worn out because it was warm and nap time but he did get to see some of the planes. McKinley did pretty well but did cry a bit with the loud noises.

The Stealth Bomber

And finally, McKinley is 2 months! She is such a good baby! The first little bit of her life she would cry in the evenings for a bit but now she is smiling and getting past that.
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! I love Denzil with his hat back words and McKinleys smile is adorable!
Post a Comment