
a lovely lady was at the hospital getting ready to give birth to a totally awesome baby girl and watching the wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles. It's kind of crazy to think that it has been that long since that day but oh the fun I have had. I still feel like I'm about 20 or 21 though. I had a nice birthday spent with Denzil shopping and then we had a nice Mexican dinner and ice cream with Kris that evening. Birthday's definitely aren't as cool as they once were, and that isn't because I'm sad I'm getting older, but it is nice to have people remember and send their wishes. It is exciting to think about what is in store for me in the coming year.
4 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday, Jenny dear! :)
Happy Birthday. The birthdays only get better and better as you get older! So much to be grateful for and to see that you have accomplished!
Wow, Denzil does look a lot like you!
I have never seen a baby look so much like the grow-up person (you) in my life!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment